- An organic chemical compound found in plants and animals and mostly uses in the world of natural medicine
- Possible combination of essential oils which are anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-viral
- Pain relief within 5 minutes and lasts for 5 to 8 hours.
- Reduces inflammation and Swelling, Arthritis Pain, Back Pain, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Tennis Elbow, Golfer's Elbow, Tendonitis, Bursitis, Sciatica, Neck Pain, Shoulder Pain, Hip Pain, Shin Splints, Neuropathy, Fibromyalgia, Plantar Fasciitis, Heel Pain, Chronic Pain
- Size of 1 Mercy MSM Pain Relief Spray is 50 ml; Made in Canada
A powerful, natural pain-relief spray. Safe, fast-acting, and preservative-free. Customers report relief from all kinds of pain – headaches, arthritis, bursitis, cramps, spasms, and more. Absorbs quickly, no chemical smell.
Mercy MSM spray was designed to relieve pain in those hard-to-reach areas. It is a water-based formula and has all the same benefits of the lotion except duration of relief. The spray contains MSM (which is still not recognized as a medicinal ingredient) and can be used on different types of pain.
Because it is water-based, it is non-greasy. It also has a non-medicinal scent which goes away quickly. Very easy and quick to use, it can deliver up to 4 hours of relief.
- Arthritic pain
- Bursitis pain
- Cramped muscles
- False labor
- Growing pains
- Knee pain
- Labor pain
- Muscle spasms
- Neck pain
- Overworked or pulled muscles
- Restless leg syndrome
- Sore muscles
- Sprains and Strains
- Sports Injuries
- Swollen, Sore Feet
- Tight Shoulders
How to use it:
- Spray on skin as needed, rub in or leave area uncovered until dry
Duration to use:
- Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 7 days
Adults, adolescents and children > 2. For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes. Do not apply to wounds and damaged skin. Do not tightly bandage. Do not inhale. Do not apply with external heat such as electric heating pad, as this may result in excessive skin irritation or ski burn. For children (2-12), application should be supervised by an adult.
Cautions and Warnings:
Keep out of reach of children. If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center. If symptoms persist or worsen after 7 days, consult a health care practitioner. If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult heath care professional before using. But it has been used successfully by many pregnant women.
Known Adverse Reaction:
If you experience rashes or burning discomfort have been known to occur, discontinue use. In case of pain, swelling or blistering, stop use and get medical help right away.
1 of Mercy MSM Pain Relief Spray (50 ml)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.